Ever since I moved to Greece this very simple and delicious fruit salad has been my favourite thing to eat for breakfast. Of course you can make it differently and add or replace some of the fruits so it fits exactly your taste.
FRUIT SALAD WITH YOGURT (for 1 person)
what you need:
– 1 apple (I recommend red apples)
– 1 banana
– 1 kiwi fruit
– 1 orange or 2-3 slices of fresh pineapple
– seeds of 1/2 pomegranade
– 2-3 tablespoons of plain greek yogurt 2% (or fullfat if you prefer this)
How to do:
1. slice up all the fruits in the size you prefer
2. add the yogurt and mix it all together in a shallow plate or a small bowl
3. enjoy the deliciousness and a good start of your day!
If you are vegan just leave out the yogurt, I believe that it’s also tasty without (I always add the yogurt though, to get B12 vitamin and because greek yogurt is so delicious!)