I assume that most people knows how to make a sandwich but maybe you sometimes need some inspiration, so I will here give you the “recipe” to one of many sandwich-variations!
VEGGIE SANDWICH (1 sandwich)
what you need:
– 2 pieces of whole wheat toast bread
– 1-2 leaves of romain lettuce
– 4-6 slices cucumber
– 2-3 slices tomato
– 1/2 avocado
– 2-3 slices of red or orange pepper
– about 25-30g black-eyed peas (boiled and ready for use)
– 1 slice of cheese (either mozzarella, gouda, emmentaler, whatever fits your taste)
– about 3-4 teaspoons mayonnaise
– salt, pepper & oregano
how to do:
1. toast the bread while cutting the vegetables
2. lubricate the bread with the mayonnaise
3. add the salad leaves, cucumber, tomato, peppers, black-eyed peas, avocado, cheese
4. pour salt, pepper, oregano on top of the mayonnaise of the bread left and finnaly put the bread on top.
5. VOILA! enjoy a great sandwich, I recommend some tissues.
(IF YOU ARE VEGAN OFCOURSE JUST LEAVE OUT THE MAYONNAISE AND CHEESE, MAYBE REPLACE IT WITH HUMMUS OR PESTO )