What you need:
– 1 kg spinach (frozen)
– 3 spring onions
– 1/2 kg feta cheese, crumbled
– handful sun dried tomatoes
– mushrooms from can or fresh (optional)
– 1 egg
– about 1/2 L milk
– 1 pck lasagna sheets
– olive oil
– salt & pepper
How to do:
1. Heat a good drizzle of olive oil in a big pot, add spinach
2. Wash and chop spring onions, mushrooms (unless from can) and sun dried tomatoes.
3. Add all the above ingredients to the pot with spinach, season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally
4. When the spring onions are soft, add the egg and stir well in order to not cook the egg but to make it integrate the mixture.
5. add crumbled feta cheese and milk. Stir well.
6. Pour a good drizzle of olive oil at the bottom of an ovenproof dish and add two layers of lasagna sheets.
7. Add some of the mixture on top, until the sheets are completely covered, then add another layer of lasagna sheets. You can do as many layers as you feel like.
If you finish with a layer of lasagna sheets, pour some milk on top in order to not burn the sheets.
8. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes at 200 Celsius degrees, lower level of heat a bit halfway.
(recipe from and action carried out by my mentor Nafsika + my other flatmate Zivile)