Again a recipe from my Danish vegan cookbook “Groen Glaede” (the reason for the vegan/vegetarian is that the version I made was not vegan beacase I used greek yogurt instead of *Yofu (*a vegan substitute to yogurt))
what you need:
– 1 eggplant, cut into cubes
– 1 zucchini, cut into cubes
– 1 onion, chopped (I didn’t used onion though, cause I didn’t have any!)
– 250 g champignons, sliced (I used canned)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 can chopped tomatoes
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 50 g red lentils (remember to remove the stones)
– 1 teaspoon merian (if you have, I didn’t)
– salt and pepper
– 5 dl yofu (vegan) or greek yogurt (vegetarian)
how to do:
1. sprinkle salt on the eggplant and zucchini and leave them like that for 10 minutes.Wash and dry.
2. saute eggplant, zucchini, onion and champignons in the olive oil.
3. in another pot put garlic, tomato and lentils. Heat slowly and let it boil for about 5 minutes. Season with merian, salt and pepper
4. Put vegetables and the lentils/tomatosauce in layers in an ovenproof dish. Finish with a layer of Yofu or greek yogurt.
5. Bake in oven at 180 C degrees for 30 minutes.